1. Eiffel tower is one of the most famous tourist spots in the world.
2. Eiffel tower is located on the Champ de Mars in Paris as a sign of national heritage in France.
3. The iconic tower project was completed in the year 1889 by a man called Gustave Eiffel.
4. The Eiffel Tower is made of iron and weighs around 10000 tonnes.
5. The Eiffel Tower is 1050 feet tall and one of the tallest man-made structures on the planet.
6. Millions of people visit the Eiffel Tower every year. Tourists or visitors can move up steps to the initial two levels or take a lift.
7. The tower was initially constructed as the passage curve for the World's Fair in 1889.
8. Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the iconic tower was closed for 104 days in 2020.
9. The French name for the Eiffel Tower is La Tour Eiffel, it additionally has another name La Dame De Fer which implies the iron lady.
10. The nickname Iron Lady is originated because the tower is incredibly constructed from 7,300 tons of iron.
Stonebridge Academy Preschool McKinney