1. Big Ben is the world's biggest four-faced clock.
2. The clock got functional on seventh September 1859.
3. Big Ben is a famous landmark situated in Westminster, London.
4. The clock inside the Elizabeth Tower is officially known as Great Bell.
5. Elizabeth Tower and the Great Bell together referred to as Big Ben.
6. Earlier, the tower was called Clock Tower.
7. In 2012, Big Ben tower got its official name Elizabeth Tower.
8. Augustus Pugin and Charles Barry were two architects who took the responsibility for building Big Ben.
9. The Big Ben chimes at regular interval as given below
Four Quarter Bells – Every quarter-hour
The Great Bell – Every hour
10. The Big Ben is 315 feet (96 meters) high. The Great Bell's pendulum is 3.9m long and 300Kg heavy.
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
Our brain is something that can recall millions of things. Have you ever thought that how do we remember the lesson which is taught in our classrooms? We remember a lot of people, their names and behaviors. The memories are stored in the brain. When we suddenly meet a person, friends or acquaintance. We recall the memories of that person stored in the brain.
1. The human mind is secured by the skull. The skull is a defensive packaging for the brain The skull is made up of 22 bones that protect the brain from injuries.
2. The mind is the focal point of the human sensory system. It regulates and controls our chain of thoughts. The brain gives us analytical power for decision making.
3. The cerebrum is the largest 85% part of the brain. It is divided into two parts. It is believed by the scientists that the right half of the cerebrum helps us in recognized things like names, colors, and objects. While the left one helps in understanding more complex things like maths, logical things, e…
1. California is the most populous state of the United States. The state stands at number three when it is compared to the geographical area of other states of the USA. The area of California state is 423,970 km.
2. Sacramento is The state capital of California. Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco are the other well-known cities of the state.
3. California is located in the Pacific region in the west and with Mexico towards the south. It is bordered by the following four states: 1. Arizona to the southeast 2. Oregon to the north 3. Nevada to the east 4. Baja California (Mexican state) to the south.
4. The five other names of California are: 1. Grape State 2. Golden West 3. The Sunshine State 4. The Eureka State 5. The Bear State
5. California has a great economy. It is one of the richest states in the USA. The gold mines were discovered in the past around 1848.
6. The Golden Gate Bridge is the state's famous landmark. The presence of the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the fact…