1. Hydrogen is a colourless gas. Hydrogen has no odour and taste.
2. Hydrogen lies at the top of the periodic table.
3. Stars are mostly made up of hydrogen and helium.
4. Star shines because of the burning of hydrogen into helium.
5. Hydrogen is denoted by symbol H. Its atomic number is one.
6. Hydrogen is the lightest element in the periodic table.
7. The word hydrogen is derived from two words “hydro” (water) + “genes” (maker).
8. Hydrogen gas usually exists as a diatomic molecule (H₂).
9. Hydrogen is essential for life because it creates water with the use of oxygen.
10. Hydrogen is found in the gaseous state its liquefaction is extremely difficult.
or reload the browser